CWJC offers its educational program at no cost to the women who participate. Listed below are a few of the items that are needed as we serve approximately 30 women each semester.
- Devotional books or prayer journals - at Graduation, each graduate receives a gift bag which includes a devotional book and journal.
- Blank CDs - at Graduation, each student is given a CD of pictures taken of their classes during the semester.
- CD sleeves
- Flash drives
- Pastel colored copy paper
- Resume quality copy paper
- Lightweight card stock - white or cream
- School supplies - notebook paper, dividers, 3-hole pencil bags, highlighters, etc.
- Binders - ½", 1",1½"
- 3-brad folders w/pockets
- Miscellaneous office supplies - folders, labels, etc.
- Copy paper
- Heavy duty paper cutter
- Paper goods - Kleenex, tissue paper, paper towels, napkins, etc.
- Kitchen staples - coffee, sweetener, sugar, creamer, tea.
- Scrapbooking paper - to display each semester's pictures in scrapbooks & on bulletin boards
- Gas cards - $5 increments
- Bibles by the case (about $4 per Bible)