about our classes
The CWJC program is entirely tuition-free to the women who participate. At this time, CWJC offers the following classroom options:
Twelve-week sessions are held each Spring & Fall
- Level 1 Day Class meets Monday – Friday, 8:30 am – 2:30 pm
- Level 2 Day Class meets Mondays 8 :30 am – 2:30 pm, with independent lab work Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday mornings.
- Level 1 Evening Computer Class – Monday, Tuesday & Thursday, 6:00 pm – 8:30 pm
CWJC provides a diverse and DETAILED class schedule which focuses on many principals that are important to gaining a FOUNDATION which will support each woman after she has graduated. Classes include:
- MS Office 2013 Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook
- QuickBooks 2012
- Personal Development, Bible Study
- Interviewing Skills, Resume Writing, Time Management
- Money Management and more!
At CWJC, we believe that all women are capable of success through the love and support of friends, family, and Christ.
"I can do ALL things through Christ who gives me strength" - Philippians 4:13